Surf & Yoga Retreat Revelations From Surf Yoga HiitToo much time focusing on the little day-to-day details of life and forgetting to take a little time to reflect on the bigger picture.
People spend so much time focusing on the little day-to-day details of life that they forget to take a little time to reflect on the bigger picture. In what direction are you heading? How do you feel about where you are? What do you want to change? These are all questions people forget to ask themselves. Having a little break from your daily routine may be just what the doctor ordered. This allows you to take a step back and reflect on life.
Add Uluwatu, Bali to the mix and you will have a seven day get-away that’s to die for. With a solid ten degree increase in temperature, an amazing fitness program and not to mention, surfing and yoga, this will make for a get-away that you will never forget. The schedule perfectly balances group activities, some personal down time, physical rigour and spiritual development. The retreat offers something for every level of fitness, eagerness and intention. Working with an incredible crew to promote clean eating and well-being makes this an adventure to remember. Not to mention the incredible moonlit hike up the Mt Batur volcano to see the most amazing sunrise you will ever experience.
The resort offers a F45 style workout, surfing, yoga, a nutritious meal and to top it all off a massage to keep your body happy. While exercising three to four times a day may seem intimidating you will have non-stop support from the crew and team members. The resort offers all levels of exercise to suit everyone’s needs. Training sessions can be modified and is always open to modifications. Most sessions are optional, giving you the choice to participate or spend some time healing your mind.
Here are some revelations you can apply to your day-to-day life or even to your own workout program at home:
- Sometime you need to slow down in order to speed up.
- It will do you good to spend some time with people outside your network.
- Nature will heal the soul and help you relax.
- Do not compare yourself. Only focus on yourself and focus on improving yourself.
- When you are in a supportive environment you will reach new heights.
- Step outside your comfort zone. It may be comfortable, but you will never improve if you stay in one place.
- Stay constant.
- There is a big difference between physical tiredness and emotional tiredness. Learn this difference and you will feel a great change in your life.
- Yin needs yang. As much as your body needs exercise, your mind needs exercise as well.
- You are unique.
- Every now and then take a step back and observe life from afar.
Uluwatu, Bali is the perfect resort to take a step back and observe life from afar. It offers something for everybody. You will not regret spending seven days reenergizing and relaxing at Uluwatu, Bali. You will have the time of your life.